[Inpycon] Volunteers for outside delegates

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 08:48:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

We need some people (3-4) to volunteer to help people who are traveling
to Bangalore from other cities for the conference. Basically we will
put out their cell numbers on the web-site and they should be able
to help out anyone with bus routes, directions and general information
regarding the conference and the venue.

These will be useful for those folks who are arriving from out of the
city and are not quite familiar with Bangalore etc.

It would be good if the volunteers are familiar with MSRIT and
the city's hotspots and how to reach the venue from the bus station,
railway station, airport etc. Preferably students of MSRIT I guess...

Thanks,

--
--Anand