[Inpycon] Fwd: [BangPypers] Coming to Bangalore, Transport details

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 10:17:21 CEST 2010

We are getting route requests already...

Can we provide some basic information on the site on this ?  Basically
how to reach MSRIT from,

1. Airport
2. Railway station
3. Bus station (Majestic)

It would be great if someone familiar with the place update it on the site.
You can email me the information and I can update it. Let us try to
get this done by tomorrow.

Thanks,

--Anand