[Inpycon] Ayodhya verdict

Santhosh Divakar santhosh.divakar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:09:21 CEST 2010

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Fingers crossed. We've borne out the rest of the hurdles. Let's see if
> we can cross this last one as well. :)

Knowing Bangalore, things will not come to dead halt ( fingers crossed ).

We need to be prepared to face issues like non-availability of transport (
autos/buses etc ). We also need to check with the Catering/Video guys to get
their status and stand on the whole thing.

But all of things can be thought once we have college authorities  'go'
flag. This we will know only today noon.