[Inpycon] thanks

Sathishkumar Duraisamy flowerslab at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 10:12:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

We have to thank the guys who actively organised the function.

Next year in chennai, I have planned to be an active volunteer and also
planned to do a small presentation.

I have gained some things in python that are really useful and got some new
ideas. As I expected I have got some new friends. Though I have come to the
conference alone from my circle, I haven't felt any loneness.  And finally
the foods are very nice.

With thanks
Sathishkumar.