[Inpycon] thanks

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:10:39 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Sreenivas Reddy T
<thatiparthysreenivas at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> My gripe is, ''Some copied code snippets from the websites(for e.g:mongoDB
> website if the talk is on mongodb),a few went on to claim that they wrote
> them'.

I heard this from other people as well. The mongoDB talk was very
poorly received. I think we should enforce slide upload before the
talk so that we can decide whether it looks good enough to accept.

> another one  is,quality of talks is less compared with last year,IMHO.

Really? We had David G., a couple of other core contributors to
various projects, some hardware related talks and stuff this year. Do
you really feel that the quality was *less* than last year or just
that "it could have been better"?

~noufal