[Inpycon] Some thoughts on talks and what not to do in a tech talk

स्वक्ष vid at svaksha.com
Tue Sep 28 18:39:37 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 19:10, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> That of course is no excuse to not have a good session chair/hall
> marshal. If a speaker is doesn't have it in her to control the audience,
> it's our responsibility to be helpful.

Not every speaker may recognize (if) they are being trolled and here a
polite hall marshal, armed with a spare mike to get their point across
firmly, goes a long way in quelling disruptions. Some queries are
genuine but if its interrupting the speaker, its still disruptive
behavior.

Vid || http://svaksha.com