[Inpycon] Confirming dates and venue for Inpycon

Navin Kabra navin at smriti.com
Mon Apr 11 10:41:32 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2. We need a clear decision and document on the number of tracks and the
>   rooms allocated to them before we start.

Yes, we'll start work on that. This is something that the institute also
wants us to provide.

> 3. The rooms should be somewhat nearby (and preferably visible from each
>   other). We had a nightmare last year with people not knowing where the
>   extra hall was at MSRIT.

The rooms and halls are near each other, in two buildings that are next to
each other. However, the corridors of the two buildings are a little
confusing. We plan on tackling this with copious amounts of detailed
signboards and directions and maps.