[Inpycon] Tutorials (was: A few questions)

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 10:48:20 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 01 2011, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:

[...]

> 4. Are the tutorials separately paid for?
>         - Are the instructors given some kind of honorarium?
>         - Are the students to expect some kind of notes etc.?

[...]

If this is not yet decided, we need to discuss and decide it right
away. We've never conducted tutorials at PyCon before and it would be
best to discuss this before going ahead.

Here are the important points.
1. Length.
2. Payment by students.
3. Payment to instructors.
4. Notes/materials.
5. Recording and public distribution (might be different if it's
   separately paid for).