[Inpycon] Minutes of a meeting that took place today

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:14:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

I met with Dhananjay & Ramakrishna today and this is what we discussed about -

* We will polish the CfP text on the Wiki in the next few days
* The CfP will go live on 26 Apr (website related assistance could be required)
* The final deadline for submission of talk abstracts will be 15 June
* We will have a tentative list ready for internal discussions by 15 July
* We will finalize the list and will publish the final list on 1 Aug
* There will be three types of talks
  - Lightning talks (10-15 mins)
  - Regular talks (45 mins)
  - Tutorials (3 Hours?)
* Participants will have to pay to attend tutorials
* Tutorials will be conducted by volunteers

Regards,
BG

--
Baishampayan Ghose