[Inpycon] Tutorials

॥ स्वक्ष ॥ vid at svaksha.com
Thu Apr 21 07:28:08 CEST 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 00:15, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at gmail.com> wrote:

> nothing is amiss. Men are famous for doing silly things like attending
> and working for community events even at the risk of alienating their
> families, losing their jobs, missing deadlines and risking their health.
> Women are more practical.

That sweeping generalization coupled with your dismissive attitude is
probably why the smart women attending your workshop makeup for 50% of
your class but dont want to stick around for more insults/dismissive
attitude from the community. Cant blame them for leaving, I'd too.
--
vid ॥ http://svaksha.com