[Inpycon] When are we opening the CFP?

Roshan Mathews rmathews at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 07:52:37 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 10:47, Dhananjay Nene <dhananjay.nene at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Also, I don't see a point in postponing the decision about asking
>> delegates to pay for tutorials. We should decide that soon and close
>> this thread. This is taking too long.
> This is not being postponed. Lets work this out over the next few days.
> Right now the AWS downtime has been a priority since yesterday afternoon for
> me at least (and I suspect for some others too). Let me get this resolved
> ASAP but today's not a good day to focus on the same.
Okay, I misread your last mail.  I thought you did take the decision
to go with volunteer trainers.  I guess you (or the Pune team) will be
deciding after you deal with the AWS outage.  It will have to be
decided though, unless you want to end up with some paid tutorials and
some free ones.  Or you'll be telling the volunteers to prepare notes
and get paid for it, which they might not be happy about.  So it is
the indecision which is the issue, either of the options would work
for the conference.


More information about the Inpycon mailing list