[Inpycon] Designs

Harshad Oak harshad at rightrix.com
Wed Aug 3 21:07:36 CEST 2011

Hi,

Writing to inform the group that we now have a design team in place (thanks
to SICSR volunteers) who are looking at creating a consistent & appealing
look & feel for conference designs & print.

I should be able to share a couple of early drafts by Sunday.

Considering the designs across print & merchandize would be kind of similar,
it might be best to have this one team responsible for all designs.

The current list of designs (incomplete, additions welcome) todos:

   1. Program Guide & Schedule
   2. Tshirt
   3. Delegate / Speaker / Organizer Badges
   4. Stage Backdrop
   5. Flex Banners marking the halls
   6. Schedule on Flex / Paper
   7. Flex Banners marking the venue. Entry Gate etc.
   8. Direction boards

The poster is an independent thread that was started prior to this team
being formed.

Thanks,
Harshad