[Inpycon] Recording Pycon Presentations using HTML5-Slidecasting

Narendra Sisodiya narendra at narendrasisodiya.com
Sun Aug 7 09:51:06 CEST 2011

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Narendra Sisodiya <narendra at narendrasisodiya.com> writes:
>
> > does this interest anybody ?  Video-Slidecasting using HTML5
> >
> http://blog.narendrasisodiya.com/2011/07/html5-based-video-slidecasting-demo.html
> > You can see demo too -
> > http://code.narendrasisodiya.com/video-slidecast/demo.html Video
> > inside demo is not having good resolution but I guess you can sense
> > technology and not resolution. Display Resolution and CSS can be
> > changed.
>
> This list is for dicussing the conference planning rather that things
> like presentation tools.

I guess, videos of conference can be available for user outside world.
The solution like scribd/slideshare and youtube exist but I have solution
for giving both at synced manner with better banwidth consideration. (Ex
turnoff video part and allowing only audio part).
So I thought I can help in  this manner. I still think that it is not a
off-topic.