[Inpycon] Local contact for Raymond

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 19:55:09 CEST 2011

I just got an email from Raymond. He's unable to find any direct flights
to Pune which are convenient and the best he can do is Mumbai.

We need someone to meet him there, to accompany him to Pune and to
arrange accomodation/transport for him while he's there. While more than
one person might do the work, it would be convenient for him to have to
talk to just a single person so that confusion and inconvenience is
minimised.

Any takers?

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

Everyone writes on the walls except me. -Said to be graffiti seen in Pompeii