[Inpycon] Local contact for Raymond

Harshad Oak harshad at rightrix.com
Mon Aug 8 09:34:44 CEST 2011

IMHO wouldn't sending someone to Mumbai to receive a speaker be going too
far.

With due respects & irrespective of the profile of the speaker, the
conference is far bigger than any speaker and all speakers are just as
important for the success of a conference.

Paying too much attention to one foreign speaker kind of devalues the
conference brand, sends the wrong message to other speakers and IMHO is an
'under-developed country' way of doing things.

Having said that, I am not writing this to open an extended discussion on
the point.
I am fine & will support whatever the call is on this.

Thanks,
Harshad