[Inpycon] Local contact for Raymond

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Mon Aug 8 10:19:57 CEST 2011

I don't mind volunteering for this (*). I enjoy the Bombay-Pune drive and have
done it numerous times (I am assuming here that the intent was to do the
pickup/drop personally as opposed to just arranging a cab -- which also can be
done -- and I'd suggest that's what we do if either the arrival/departure is
late night/early morning).

I do see Harshard's point about not paying too much attention to one foreign
speaker and all of that but tbh as far as wrong messages go there possibly are a
numerous things, that might give that message which one could worry about ;-).

cheers,
- steve
(*) especially since it isn't like I've been super helpful in much of anything
else ;)

random spiel: http://lonetwin.net/
what i'm stumbling into: http://lonetwin.stumbleupon.com/