[Inpycon] Call for volunteers - PyCon India 2011

Dhananjay Nene dhananjay.nene at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 06:55:01 CEST 2011

All,

We get close to Pycon India 2011 (September 16,17,18) and almost into the
last month before the conference.

While a small group of people have been working hard towards the event, like
any other large event, we shall need support from a variety of people to
conduct the event. This is a call for all prospective volunteers to indicate
their availability and interest. This is the first time the conference is
being held in pune, and we look forward to your contribution towards making
it an event to remember. if you can help contribute, kindly let me know by
mail (my address is dhananjay dot nene at gmail dot com)

It would be great if you can drop me a quick mail to the effect :

Name :
Any special skills, interests in the context of an event organisation :
Past Organisation / Volunteering Experience :
Preferred Contact Email and Mobile Number.

Thanks
Dhananjay