[Inpycon] venue

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:10:42 CET 2011

> my -1 for Coimbatore.
>
> I don't see a point in organizing the conference in a city where there
> is no active user base.

how does it matter , we  all get to travel ;-)

We chose chennai because chennaipy was the most active python
> usergroup in India after bangpypers. If chennai folks are unable to
> take it up, we should probably give a chance to pune if there is
> someone willing to lead (again because there is a good python user
> base there). If not, we should go again for Bangalore.

again one of the idea  or agenda of any event is to create awareness , as
long as it is served i am happy to go anywhere, yes audience/sponsors  is
something you can question for but that also has to be built someday , why
not do with a bang !! ie: an event.

-Satya