[Inpycon] venue (Anu)

anuradha jena anuradhajena at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 12:21:58 CET 2011

Chennai : This is a common place where so many people's relative/freind also
statying ,so outsource people have an option to save their Hotel charge
money for staying 2 days.

But for Coimbatore it's will be agian extra charge

so money matter preferrance may be less

I think it's less no of trains are conencted,so reservation confirmation may
give problem & air travel will be costly.

> > Give Chennai another 15 days. If nothing happens, we will look at an
> > alternate avenue.
> >

> +1 . We have to take the decision as early as possible
>

> > I have nothing against Coimbatore, but a bigger city preferred...
>

> Coimbatore is a bigger city  with more than 200 Engineering Colleges and
> more than 4 IT parks
>
> > Also
> > how well is Comibatore connected with North India. Do people have to
> > fly intto Bangalore and then drive down?
> >

> Comibatore is well connected by Air/ Rail and Road
>

> But Still if ChennaiPy can make it happen that will be great .
>
> Otherwise Pythonist in Coimbatore . There is no user group in Coimbatore;
> but developeers are well connected
>
> --
> **********************************
> JAGANADH G
> http://jaganadhg.freeflux.net/blog
> *ILUGCBE*
> http://ilugcbe.techstud.org
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/inpycon/attachments/20110208/9fab6b5a/attachment-0001.html

> On Tue, Feb 08 2011, JAGANADH G wrote:
>
> >> Give Chennai another 15 days. If nothing happens, we will look at an
> >> alternate avenue.
> >>

> > +1 . We have to take the decision as early as possible
> [...]
>

> Definitely not 15 days. 5 at the most. This is something that's been
> around for a while.

> End of Inpycon Digest, Vol 22, Issue 7

Anuradha Jena