[Inpycon] venue

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:49:30 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 09 2011, Navin Kabra wrote:

[...]

> Lead person, other group members and *potential* venues can be given
> by Friday. *Confirmed* venue will require a little more time.

Potential shouldn't just be a name. It should be something that the
group can really get. Similar to Rajalakshmi for Chennai.

> Also, what are the requirements for the venue? I'm assuming one large
> auditorium and two smaller rooms should be good enough. What should
> the capacities of the audi and rooms be?

We're undecided about the number of tracks.

One *large* hall to handle the keynote (should house 80% of the crowd).
Then 2 or 3 halls more. Most venues will be flexible about this
(colleges etc.).

[...]