[Inpycon] venue

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 08:37:04 CET 2011

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 16:16 +0530, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah wrote:

Coimbatore bid:

> Main lead person/ group:

Kenneth Gonsalves and Jaganadh - both have been with the past two pycons
from the word go

> Backup support provided by members:

365media and Coimbatore LUG - the LUG is young but very active. Also
considerable infrastructure support expected from leading industrialists
in Coimbatore who are sympathetic to python

> Suggested venue:

Sri Krishna Engineering college (this campus has engineering, arts and
science and catering college combined with several auditoriums and at
least 3 60 seat labs available. And numerous classrooms and lawns for
discussions. Some amount of hostel accommodation will also be available
at Sri Krishna and it's sister college - Janakammal college which is
just around the corner. Buses to and from city will also be available.
Volunteers are not a problem - even food is available as they have a
start of art mess (only veg I am afraid). We have contacts with the
college both at staff level and also at management and owner level.

> Suggested Date:

23rd, 24th and 25th of September
--
regards