[Inpycon] Pune for pycon 2011

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 02:12:51 CET 2011

> **
> 1. College of Engineering Pune:
>     Advantages: Large Auditorium. Space/Classrooms not a problem. Great
> location (center of town)
>     Disadvantages: Auditorium is a little dark and a little old.

-1

> 2. Persistent Systems:
>     Advantages: Excellent Auditorium. Great location (center of town)
>     Disadvantages: Additional rooms would be an issue - 3rd room likely to
> be small; 4th room non-existent.

+1 do they have lawns , can some temp structures be made?

Wow now that Pune has thrown there hat into the ring its three way Pune vs
Chennai vs Coimbatore  , i am loving it sitting with my pocorn and enjoying
the show  :-) , go pune go give chennai run for there money !! , No to
symbiosis they are already doing one event or other , lets try some other
place ....

now i can see Chennai will now be reorganizing still there time has not run
out , i liked the names of people and presentation of the proposal so far ,
i am sure you can pull this one anyday .

-Satya
ps:somebody asked me to throw the hat in for Delhi , but we are not there
yet :-( , so this time around i would enjoy the show from outside the ring.