[Inpycon] The Final Chennai Bid

Lakshmi Vyas lakshmi.vyas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 06:48:01 CET 2011

Hello All,

I am new to this list, chennaipy and the Indian programing community in general.  I maintain a few open source python projects here: https://github.com/lakshmivyas.

----

Thanks Kausik for the well detailed case for Chennai.

I have no experience in organizing events / conferences. But I can guarantee my love for python and chennai :)  I'd totally love to
have the event in chennai. I can be counted on for helping out with ground activities, leg work and any website / PR efforts.

Thanks
Lakshmi