[Inpycon] Pune for pycon 2011

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 11:30:05 CET 2011

On Fri, 2011-02-11 at 13:05 +0530, Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:
> > one clarification I need on the Pune proposal - who is the point
> man.
> > The guy who says the buck stops with him and takes the blame if it
> > flops?
> >

> I am thinking this is Dhananjay, being the senior most person in
> this list from Pune and as the one who has sent the proposal.
>
> Please avoid tongue-in-cheek sarcasm.

have I offended you in some way? you seem to be reading all sorts of
things in my mails, which are not there. Noufal took this role for the
last two pycons - it implies:

1. the buck stops with him, so he gets final say in any matters in
dispute.

2. he is willing to take this responsibility. (in Chennai lug we say -
willing to take the blame and the fame).

if anyone felt that I am being sarcastic or tongue in cheek in this
matter please accept my apologies - it was not my intention.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves