[Inpycon] Venue decision

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 11:37:59 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 14 2011, Dhananjay Nene wrote:
>
> > Thank you all. We start working towards making it happen.
> >
> > Can I request all past participants to enumerate whatever they recollect
> > might be items/tasks we need to put together in a consolidated list of
> items
> > we need to plan for, track and complete to satisfaction ?
> >
> > Dhananjay
>
> Following is the actin plan I made for last year. The dates and items
> would change a little but I think we can use it as a starting point.

This is good to use as a template.

> I think it'd be wise to get things like the website and branding done
> at first so that we have a public face for advertising right away.

I for one, would like to start the CFP process earlier than last time.
We should call for CFP in March and  close it by July to give us one
solid month of August where we vet presentations and take the final
calls. I am sure this will give us all enough time to review talk proposals
and give more time in vetting presentations as well. I think it will
improve the overall quality of the conference.

I am sending my suggestions to Dhananjay on this later in the day.

Thanks,

--Anand