[Inpycon] Foreign delegates

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Tue Feb 15 20:33:46 CET 2011

On 02/15/2011 02:43 PM, kausikram krishnasayee wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at gmail.com
> <mailto:lawgon at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Tue, 2011-02-15 at 12:35 +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
>      > Other good speakers that come to mind are Raymond Hettinger (core
>      > Python), Ian Bicking(infrastructure, web, packaging), Michael
>      > Foord(testing), David Beazley (concurrency).
>
>     try for Russell Keith-Magee
>

> TurboGears - Kevin Dangoor :)

I don't know who all are attending the PyCon, but I'd like to see of the core
developers of the Pyramid project[1] (Ben Bangert, ChrisMcDonough...etc).

Technology aside (which is simply excellent !) the community around Pylons,
repoze and TurboGears showed immense maturity in merging their individual
projects[2].

cheers,
- steve

[1] http://pylonsproject.org/