[Inpycon] Added SponsorShipTiers to the wiki.

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 19:04:00 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 16 2011, ॥ स्वक्ष ॥ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've uploaded the wiki with the sponsorship tiers[0], as there was no
> way to edit the pdf to change the city from Chennai to Pune. Feel free
> to use this wikipage while contacting potential sponsors.

The formatting (especially the tiers) looks a little off.

I've regenerated the PDF and uploaded it on the site which will be more
useful while mailing sponsors than sending a wiki page link.

I've attached the "source" for the document here in case anyone wants to
edit it. It's an Emacs org-mode file exported via DocBook to PDF.

If Dhananjay is fine, I can handle sponsorships and coordinate with
people on it.