[Inpycon] Drumming up interest in pycon

Dhananjay Nene dhananjay.nene at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 07:40:38 CET 2011

We all (Steve, Harshad, BG, Ramki, Navin and Self) had a useful and
enthusiastic meeting yesterday late night. I wasn't the one taking
notes, so can't post them to the list (they should follow in due
course).

One of the items discussed was drumming up support for Pycon and
Python in the days leading upto Pycon in some of the software
companies, by conducting talks, workshops etc. I am wondering if
anyone has conducted anything similar, and a dump of experiences and
thoughts on the same would be useful.

Dhananjay