[Inpycon] twitter hash tag for PyCon India 2011

Dhananjay Nene dhananjay.nene at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 07:17:31 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is too tiny a topic to debate. It just has to be
> consistent. Dhananjay, can you make a decision here? We'll all just use
> that.

Lets go with #PyconIndia - that way we can use it as a part of a
broader statement (without having to explicitly add another hashtag).
Also the CamelCase can help separate the terms for clarity. I also
think #PyconIndia for the less actively involved (other readers of
tweet stream) to understand what it refers to than #inpycon.

Dhananjay