[Inpycon] Necessity of foreign delegates. Was Re: Notes from InPyCon planning meeting of local Pune Team

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 19:37:04 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 21 2011, Dhananjay Nene wrote:

[...]

> We've decide the mailing list to be the place for clarifying and
> resolving issues and lets welcome comments so long as we can still
> ensure we can deal with them and work to closure quickly.

[...]

Agreed and I think one days worth of discussion is okay for one of the
largest potential expenses that we can incur.

FWIW, I don't think your initial mail was inappropriate (almost nothing
is). I was a little surprised but it's best to clear all this on the
list (along with the flames, smoke and the rest of it) rather than
resort to private emails and phone calls.

A few practical points. If we decide on this quickly, we can try to meet
some of the people we're inviting (if we are) at the PyCon in Atlanta
(that's why I started this business).

--
~noufal