[Inpycon] Notes from InPyCon planning meeting of local Pune Team

Roshan Mathews rmathews at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 08:00:57 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 11:15, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do attend can handle it. I'm suggesting that keeping it simple will
> make managing easy for the organizers.
>
> Having separate passes for each session/day involves more work in
> handling people at the registration desk.

I'm not sure how.  There is a conference pass, which is a single
two-day pass, that most people will carry.  That doesn't change.

Assuming each tutorial is held in a classroom/lab with say 20-30
seats, we have a registration desk outside the room letting in people
who have got tickets to that tutorial?  Unless I've misunderstood what
tutorial means, is it a lecture in a large hall with >100 people
sitting there?

--
http://about.me/rosh