[Inpycon] PyCon India 2011 - Ground Team Activities

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 12:35:06 CET 2011

> * Venue Requirement
> approach to host PyCon India 2010. before we zero in on a few colleges we
> need to take a look at a few things. namely:
>     ** What is the total number of participants we are expecting / will be
> comfortable with?
>     ** How many tracks should we be planning for?
>     ** Are we planning hackathons? if so what are the requirements for it?

Hi,
i was hoping that we have some active discussion on the above quoted bit.
what is the number of people we are going to be expecting. do we have to
think about accommodating more people than last year. or think about cutting
down on the numbers.

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.in | Blog: