[Inpycon] Sponsorships for 2011

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 10:46:09 CET 2011

> You've missed wifi. We need to get it done professionally this
> time. It's annoying when people get a burst of strong signal and the
> first thing they do is to tweet about how the wifi sucks.

Oops my bad. most of the telephone operators give you ad hoc connection at
512kbps to 2 Mbps for somewhere around 20 - 30 k. i will get the exact
numbers  by the end of the week. but they will only give you one lead
setting up the routers would be our onus trying to figure out if someone can
do that for us a) for free and good will, b) for monies.

> You've also missed out foreign delegates. Since we had one last year, I
> think people will expect one this year and it's a good boost for the
> community in general. Bringing and accomodating one person will cost
> around 1.5L. It will be slightly cheaper if we're considering someone
> from Europe.

yeah i did not factor in that cost for a bear bone event, but yes i think
1.5 lakhs should be a nice cap on that.

Also, you've not factored in the registration costs. We can use that
> offset the components that will change based on number of participants
> (e.g. food, swag etc.)

did not factor in these revenues as i wanted to ideally solve all event
costs with sponsorships.that way the registration revenue can be spent on
giving of a heavier swag kit.

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.in | Blog: