[Inpycon] Swag

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 13:27:33 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 23:09 +0530, Dhananjay Nene wrote:
> > > Thoughts?
> > >

> > Personally repeating the T-Shirts sounds strange. Perhaps we could at
> > least
> > try to come up with a different design ? And if we can't resolve it in
> > the
> > next 10 days or so, we'll fall back on the backup being last year's
> > design.
>
> I vote for the first year's design with the spelling corrected.

I think we should have enough creativity to come up with
something different.

We have last years submissions which we can still reuse.

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/Artwork

I kind of like
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/Artwork?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=pycon.jpg

Do we have any sponsor compulsions this year
as we had last time ?

thanks,

--Anand

> --