[Inpycon] Swag

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 14:06:04 CEST 2011

Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

>> I'm fine with (and prefer) a new design but someone will have to take
>> the lead for selecting a logo etc. and giving it to Sree.
>

>  What does this "giving" involve ? For example, if we assume we decide
>  to use one of the competing designs of last year, doesn't it simply
>  involve pointing him to this URL ?

[...]

Nope. The text (mainly the year) will have to be changed and a pair of
PDFs (or other format) files one for the front and the other for the
back to be made and possibly altered based on feedback. It doesn't sound
like a lot of work but someone still has to "do what's necessary".

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep. -W. C. Fields