[Inpycon] Financial aid
noufal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 14:34:53 CEST 2011
Sreenivas Reddy T <thatiparthysreenivas at gmail.com> writes:
> +1 for only students.
This requires some thought. Some issues that come to my mind.
1. What are we willing to reimburse (travel, stay etc.)
2. Reimbursement or advance payment?
3. To whom (student speakers only - proof of being a student)
4. Do people have to "apply"? (like with the PyCon in the US).
5. How much money do we want to keep aside for this.
6. Finally, assuming we do, someone should take charge of speaking with
the people who are granted aid and keep the records straight.
After they got rid of capital punishment, they had to hang twice as many people as before.
More information about the Inpycon