[Inpycon] Financial aid

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 19:20:29 CEST 2011

>> 5. How much money do we want to keep aside for this.

It really depends from the place is boarding the train. My gut feel is that
5 students at the maximum would have their talks qualified. We can provide
the actual rail fare costs & stay at a stipend of Rs 750 per day for 3 days
of the event. This should top at the max Rs 25,000 for 5 students.

* *

> 6
>>

> Even we can find some small companies/ start-ups fro sponsering travel
> grant. Even individuals who is interested to do so

Ramdas S
+91 9342 583 065