[Inpycon] One more silver sponsor

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 06:46:38 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have been talking with GS Labs, Pune about sponsoring PyCon India
and they have agreed to become a silver sponsor with a condition that
they want to record the videos and publish then on their video
platform. Which shouldn't be a problem for us.

They'll send 2 people to the conference to record the video and
publish the videos on their platform. They are open to share the raw
video in any format so that we can upload it to Vimeo/YouTube.  I
looked their video recordings and the quality looked good.

So we are getting a silver sponsorship + free video recording!

Is there anything that I need to do before giving a confirmation?

Here is the original mail from them for your reference.

---

Can we record
all the presentations in kPoint (in addition
to whatever recording/broadcasting mechanism
you might use)? This would benefit PyCon
as well since you could share the presentations
in a richer format. All of them will be
made available online free, immediately
after the event.

For ex

http://live.kpoint.in/kapsule/gcc-c71ffb1c-a39f-4d42-a0ec-c4f6fd9e007f

(a presentation we captured for Innovations 2011
earlier this year). More of them at

 http://www.innovations-pune.com/2011

 Would this be OK with you?

 If so, we'd like to go for Silver sponsorship.

---