[Inpycon] Financial aid

Dhananjay Nene dhananjay.nene at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 01:48:20 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 10:50 PM, Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> 5. How much money do we want to keep aside for this.
>

> It really depends from the place is boarding the train. My gut feel is that
> 5 students at the maximum would have their talks qualified. We can provide
> the actual rail fare costs & stay at a stipend of Rs 750 per day for 3 days
> of the event. This should top at the max Rs 25,000 for 5 students.

How about the following as a  consolidated proposal :

a. Upto 5 students for students with an accepted talk or tutorial
b. ID + Letter from institution required
c. Upto II AC Rail Fare / Bus Fare (upto Rs. 2500) + Stipend of Rs.
750 per day of attendance per student.
d. Payment after the talk against bills produced for travel.

Dhananjay