[Inpycon] Accomodation and reimbursements

Dhananjay Nene dhananjay.nene at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 11:12:20 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com> writes:
>

> [...]
>

>> Let us put whatever information we have right away even if the amounts
>> are off a bit. People can always confirm with friends or call up the
>> hotels.
>
> [...]
>
> With the hotels, just their addresses and phone numbers need to be
> correct. We can put in a disclaimer.

I have contacted a few hotels, and a few more I've looked up on cleartrip
(all relatively near to the venue). This is an inprocess update. I still
need to contact a few more. Will consolidate all and put up on the wiki
tomorrow. In the meanwhile here's a partial update (in addition to those
listed on the gnunify page sent earlier).

(Those with HTML formatting disabled will see the data in a non tabular and
thus a confusing layout).

Dhananjay

Non AC Single AC Single Non AC Double AC Double Triple Taxes Discount Rates
on ClearTrip
 Hotel Raviraj
2400 2200 2700 3000 20.50%

 Hotel President