[Inpycon] Accomodation and reimbursements

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 06:44:10 CEST 2011

Thanks Dhananjay. Is there a possiblity of getting any of the Symbiosis
hostel rooms? Some students contacted me saying that it would be
expensive to get a hotel etc.

Also, we need to finalise the reimbursement stuff. Perhaps we can
include a small amount for accomodation in that?

Dhananjay Nene <dhananjay.nene at gmail.com> writes:

> I have put up a wiki page for the accommodations on the pycon site .. should
> fill it up with 3-4 more options by this weekend.
>
> http://in.pycon.org/2011/accomodation
>
> Dhananjay

~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

"Professional certification for car people may sound like an oxymoron." -The Wall Street Journal, page B1, Tuesday, July 17, 1990.