[Inpycon] Keynote speaker confirmed

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:00:16 CEST 2011

Good news everyone!

I've been in touch with Raymond Hettinger[1] and he's agreed to come
down for the conference as our keynote speaker.

Raymond is a core contributor to Python, author of tons of awesome
recipes on Active State recipes, author of the itertools module and lots
of other niceties.

We need to discuss details like payment etc. and one person in Pune
needs to make sure of things like accomodation and transport. I'll open
a private mail thread with Sree and the others involved in the financial
stuff to discuss those aspects.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://us.pycon.org/2011/speaker/profile/131/

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

It is nearly nine, and the landlady babbled of green peas at seven-thirty.
                                                         -- Sherlock Holmes