[Inpycon] Taking stock of the situation

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 15:17:34 CEST 2011

Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at gmail.com> writes:

> On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 16:24 +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
>> I'll be frank and say that I'm worried. We have around 2.5 months left
>> for September. We don't have any local sponsors yet. The CFP was
>> announced and we have just a few submissions.
>
> my personal take is that there has been some discussion on this list
> on high standards for talks which has scared people off. (scared me
> anyway)

Hmmm. That wasn't the reaction I expected and if it's a problem, we
should remedy that. Also, I think you should have voiced this concern on
the list as soon as the thread started.

The CFP, however, is just a small part of the thing. What about the rest
of organisation?

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

I distinctly remember forgetting that. -Clara Barton