[Inpycon] CFP draft

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 07:36:55 CET 2011

Some more questions related to the CFP....

1. Should the CFP should also make a call for tutorial tracks or
we handle them separately ?

2. Do we want to highlight certain themes for this year's
   conference - while not "tracks" per se, these could be
   some themes we highlight in the topics. Examples
   could be NoSQL with Python or Cloud computing using Python,
   the rather "hot" topics of late.

3. Talk lengths - Do we keep 30 min slots or have 45 min
and 1 hour talks ?

Suggestions ?

--Anand

--