[Inpycon] Receiving funds from foreign sponsors

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 04:17:50 CET 2011

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 2:49 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 12 2011, satyaakam goswami wrote:
>

> >> Thanks but I think we should get someone with first hand experience
> >> regarding this kind of thing rather than web links. It can be a thorny
> >> issue.
> >
> > by tomorrow i should be getting first hand info, also CA's can be persons
> > ask about this kind of cases.
>
> [...]
>
> That'd be really useful. Thanks!

Noufal. I dont think this is an issue at all. You must go ahead and close
things. Getting funds into India is the least of the problems you'll have,
since our government is very friendly when it comes to receiving funds, and
you'll have to explain a lot when you want to send even 500 USD out. It's a
very normal banking function, and they can wire funds or even send a
banker's cheque.

Ramdas S
+91 9342 583 065