[Inpycon] [Final Draft] CFP : Changes and suggestions needed.

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Thu May 5 15:01:56 CEST 2011

> [..] Topics for PyCon India
> Topics for presentations for PyCon India include but is not limited to,
> [...]

can we remove off this section completely ?  i am not a big fan of the
"includes but not restricted to" clause and my personal opinion is that, it
restricts your ideas for preparing a speech proposal. could we just say
something like:

"We accept proposals for PyCon India Speeches as long as it is touches upon
either of: python the language, its implementation, uses, and the community
behind it."

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.in | Blog: