[Inpycon] [Final Draft] CFP : Changes and suggestions needed.

Ramakrishna Reddy ramkrsna at gmail.com
Thu May 5 19:26:46 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 7:08 PM, kausikram krishnasayee
<kausikram at gmail.com> wrote:
>> "We accept proposals for PyCon India Speeches as long as it <strike> is
>> </strike> touches upon either of: python the language, its implementation,
>> uses, and the community behind it."

We encourage high quality proposals in all the areas involving Python
:  language, its implementation, uses, and the community behind it.
Each proposal will be judged according to its significance,
correctness, clarity, and elegance. We invite everyone interested in
Python to participate.
I have made changes to the dates, Proposal acceptance  to July 15th
2011,  http://in.pycon.org/2011/cfp .

regards
--
Ramakrishna Reddy                                               GPG
Key ID:31FF0090