[Inpycon] Help PyCon by buying an Airport Express or Airport Extreme at Rs. 1000 discount

Navin Kabra navin.kabra at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 06:52:14 CEST 2011

Hi All,
As youmight be aware, because of a
last-minute vendor backout, we're having trouble with setting up Wi-Fi
for PyCon (the python international conference, in Pune on 16/17/18
Sept). We're alsking everyone to lend us Wi-Fi access points / routers for
the days of the conference.

In the meantime, we have also worked out a deal with a vendor in Pune.
If anyone is willing to buy an Apple Airport Express wi-fi router, or
an Apple Airport Extreme wi-fi router-cum-media center-cum-file
server, the vendor will give a Rs. 1000 discount, if you agree to let
that device be used for PyCon. In this deal, you get the Airport
Express for Rs. 5k instead of the usual price of Rs. 6k, and the
Airport Extreme for Rs. 10k instead of the usual Rs. 11k.

Help the community, and get a discount on an excellent product.

Please get in touch with me (navin.kabra @ gtalk, 98220 20096) if
you're interested. Thanks.

(Of course, if you have a regular Wi-Fi router and could lend it to us
for the days of the conference, we're still interested. Contact me. Thanks).

Please forward this to other relevant mailing lists that you might be aware of.