[Inpycon] Thank you Studio March

Dhananjay Nene dhananjay.nene at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 09:41:52 CEST 2011

Earlier during the Pycon organisation process, Studio March
http://www.studiomarch.com/ a company in pune, helped us design a
poster for distribution to Colleges with an intent to promote
attendance to Pycon India 2011

"Studio March is a thinking company that focuses on design and
communication to build systems and solve real-world problems. We
believe that simple, well thought-out and creative solutions will
simplify the world in a big way."

It was a wonderful poster, yet I held back its release due to the fact
that it was starting to be a likely that we would be reaching capacity
constraints. They worked hard on it, and it was unfortunate that we
could not go through with the idea. There was no point at the time of
publicly acknowledging their efforts on a graphic that wasn't being
released (would've just led to more confusion)

Nevertheless the essential theme and characteristic found itself being
used in the Pycon India 2011 banners. Some people appreciated the
banners and it was only most fitting that their efforts were thanked
for and appreciated.

So, once again, Thank You Studio March, your efforts greatly helped us
put forward a much nicer and elegant image.

Please find attached the original poster created for distribution to colleges.

Dhananjay