[Inpycon] Pulling back.

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:22:19 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,
        I'm afraid that due to some personal matters, I'll have to pull
back a little from PyCon India this year. I'm not sure if I'll be able
to show up for the event either since Septmber is going to be rather
tight for me.

        I've sent the financial calculations and a rudimentary
sponsorship brochure in a separate email.

        I have a list of companies who I approached in the US who might
be interested in sponsoring the event if we move quickly enough.

        I also have a list of people who are willing to come as keynote
speakers if we can contact them and finalise the dates and other things
quickly.

        If someone else can take the reigns, I can send introductory
emails etc.

Thanks!

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

"Professional certification for car people may sound like an oxymoron." -The Wall Street Journal, page B1, Tuesday, July 17, 1990.